Thursday, April 16, 2015
Finding the Sweet Spot
I came home yesterday from work, and what did I see? (No, not that the garage needs painting. That's nothing new!) Scout was sitting out in the back yard, bundled up, with her pump, Callie by her side, the two of them soaking in the sun. And on a Wednesday! That was when I was pretty sure that her doctor had found the sweet spot of this treatment for her. Every cycle before this, Tuesday through Thursday would keep Carol in bed, without either the energy or health to do much besides sleep. Although he had modified the dosages of the various drugs before, this time seems to have really helped in terms of her side effects. Coupled with the new once-every-three-weeks schedule, this might make the whole ordeal more tolerable for Carol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Want to leave a note of support or encouragement? Thanks.